GAYO AZUL EDAM Quesadilla
A melted quesadilla full of GAYO AZUL Edam complimented by meat of your choice and veggies. A great addition to any salad.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 2-3 minutes
Yield: 2 Quesadillas
- 2 soft flour or corn tortillas
- 3 ounces shredded or diced chicken (meat of your choice)
- 1/3 cup of diced tomato, or tomato salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped (cooked optional)
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, canned or fresh
- 1/4 cup red or yellow pepper, cleaned and chopped
- 6 ounces GAYO AZUL EDAM wedge, grated
- olive oil for brushing
- Spread one side of the tortilla with the tomato or tomato salsa.
- Sprinkle the chicken, onions, corn, peppers, and GAYO AZUL EDAM.
- Place the second tortilla on top.
- Cooked in oiled pan over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted.
- Serve cut into wedges with a salad.