Grilled Chicken Salad with Vermeer Gouda
A tasty salad with light summery flavors and a rich fruity-tasting Vermeer cheese, finished with fresh dill, capers and smoked chicken.
- 2 lbs small potatoes
- 5 oz Vermeer cheese
- 5 oz grilled chicken
- 6 spring onions
- 1 bunch dill
- 3 ½ oz green leaf salad
- 3 tbsp (salted) capers
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Wash and cut the little potatoes in 4. Boil in salted water for approx. 12 minutes till cooked but still firm. Drain.
- Cut the Vermeer cheese and grilled chicken in little cubes.
- Clean and chop the spring onions. Clean and dry the dill and salad.
- Grate the zest of the lemon. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- Make a dressing: mix the lemon zest and juice with the capers, olive oil and mayo. Season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Mix the (lukewarm) potatoes with the cheese, chicken, spring onions, dill, salad and the dressing.
- Divide over 4 big plates and serve lukewarm or cold.