Honey Roasted Butternut Squash, Cranberry, & ARVANITI Feta Salad
A light and refreshing appetizer. Great for a hot summer night!
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 large butternut squash peeled and chopped
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled ARVANITI barrel aged feta
- ground cinnamon to taste
- fresh or dried parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil. Add cubed squash to the sheet along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. roast at 400°F for 25 minutes on the center rack. After 25 minutes, pull out the oven rack, and add your fresh cranberries to the roasting pan. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cranberries have started to soften.
- Remove from the oven and add a sprinkle of cinnamon along with crumbled feta and honey/ Garnish with parsley.